Jinca2AJ pipe grabber is a special equipment developed by our company for the loading, installation and transportation of underground pipelines in coal mines. It is suitable for pipelines with an outer diameter ranging from 180 to 560 and meets the installation requirements of underground air pipes, water pipes and gas pipelines.
The whole machine adopts explosion-proof diesel engine as power, trackless rubber wheel form, working device adopts pilot hydraulic control, the base can rotate 210 degrees, and the grab head can rotate 360 degrees.
1. It has a wide range of applications, and it can be operated in three roadway sections of 4×3m, 5×4m and 6×5m.
2. The working device can realize the six actions of base rotation, boom lifting, forearm telescoping, grab arm swing, grab head rotation and grab head opening and closing to meet various job requirements.
3. Flexible operation, the base can rotate 210 degrees, and the grab head can rotate 360 degrees, adapting to complex underground working conditions.
4. The center of gravity of the whole machine is low, and the vehicle stability is good.
5. The working device adopts pilot hydraulic operation, which is flexible and reliable.
6. It adopts spring brake and hydraulic release wet axle to meet fail-safe requirements.
7. The digital display instrument panel is used to display more intuitively and monitor the vehicle status in real time.
The main parameters:
|Dimensions (L×W×H) (mm)||6220×1900×2000|
|Total Weight(No load)(kg)||6000|
|Maximum snatch height(m)||4.5|
|Maximum snatch radius(m)||2.5|
|Maximum snatch weight(kg)||500|
|Boom rotation angle||210°|
|Rotation angle of grab head||360°|